Justice 4 Grenfell
ABOUT THE CLIENT:
Justice 4 Grenfell is a community-led organisation focused on the long term goal of obtaining justice for the families affected by the Grenfell fire.
The client wanted us to redesign their website in a simplistic way – the message needed to be clear and the information to speak for itself (what you see is what you get). It was also necessary for the client to upload their own content.
• We developed a simple 5 page WordPress site with blogs and articles (WordPress makes it easy for clients to manage their own content)
• Four years’ worth of articles were transferred onto the new site and all images were resized
• We included an Events Calendar showing upcoming events
• We Setup a donation page in order for people to donate to the cause
• A newsletter was set up to communicate to interested people
• Social media was linked to the page and an Instagram bar was placed at the bottom, which updates automatically
• The site map was uploaded to allow Google to search the site properly
• Google analytics was set up to track the site traffic
• Training sessions were provided to teach the client how to upload content to their WordPress site and how to create a YouTube channel
Justice 4 Grenfell approached us to redesign their website We setup a telephonic meeting to get a feel for the brief and to have a question and answer session We then sent through our proposal Once the proposal was accepted we started with the design and development of the new site, transferred content from the old site, resized images, created the Events Calendar, Donation Page, Newsletter, linked the social media and made the site Google friendly We communicated with the client throughout the process and provided training sessions once the job was complete